Friday, January 19, 2018

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom is quite the avid gardener...unfortunately, I did not inherit that green thumb of hers!

I did, however receive some of her genetics linked to artistic flair, so I was able to use the January Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart to create a beautiful garden themed card for her!  ;)


I adore this sweet seed packet themed set, Bloom and Grow!  It's only here for the month of January.  I also used the Chelsea Gardens paper and CS, Light Grey Ribbon, Bashful Glitter Paper, and some retired gold foil dot paper.


My sentiment is actually from the small Happy Birthday M size stamp, and it fits PERFECTLY!


After I took pics, I realized I wanted to add some of my new Nuvo drops!  This is the duck egg blue color...


Oh, these are going to be SO much fun to add to my Chelsea Gardens creations!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!