Thursday, October 26, 2017

Oooooooh My October and A Halloween BFF Layout

Oh. My. October.

Cubs. Baseball. NLDS. WINNING! More Cubs. NLCS. There's always LAST year! Frozen shoulder. Physical Therapy. At home PT. Crafty Souls All Day Craft-A-Thon! Rain, rain, rain. Water. In my craft cave. Cry, cry, cry. HELP!!!

Sooooo, yeah.  I've been a bit MIA from my blogging lately again.  While I am totally okie dokie with that fact, I DO want to be sharing (and actually CRAFTING with my toys!)  I actually have a few projects to share that I made before the madness began, thank goodness. You may have seen some sneaky peeks of this one over on my Instagram account.

I created this layout directly from the Holiday Expressions Idea book, page 18.  I adored it when I first laid eyes on it, and decided to give my hostess club members a treat with their Bats and Cats Workshop Your Way!


The Best Friends Forever My Acrylix stamp set was used to create the random (or not so random) stamped paper strip on the right of the layout.  I stamped two full sheets to use on our layouts!  SO worth the effort!


Have you ever re-created a layout from the Close to My Heart Idea Books?  :)

Just a few more days to grab this one!  :)

Sorry for the lack of links today--my Close to My Heart website is down for maintenance!  I'll get them up ASAP...which means after Parent Teacher Conferences tonight, lol!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!