Monday, August 14, 2017

Easy Button Scrapbooking: Little Dreamer Layout

I always love what I call "easy button" scrapbooking.  Give me layouts that don't require a lot of fuss any day of the week.  It makes the chances THAT much greater that my pics are getting into an album.  Especially since I go back to full time work at school this week!  My crafty time during the school year is precious, let me tell you, and I know yours is too.

Here is a super layout that serves just that purpose!  I tweaked a little design that corporate provided to consultants and made it "pattern paper friendly" to creating several of the same layout.  This way I was able to offer the layout at my Workshop Buffet!  :)

This one features the Little Dreamer pattern paper, Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Glitter Gems, and the Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts.


CS colors are Lagoon and Glacier while the inks are Tangerine, Lemon, Lagoon, and Glacier.

Lagoon CS is 3.5 x 11.5
Glacier CS is 4 x 12
Patterned Paper is 1.5 x 12
White photo mats are 3.5 in square
 
Gosh I adore that font!

The great thing about using a small strip of the pattered paper here is that you are free to choose coordinating solid CS and inks in the colors that YOU need.  Whether you need a feminine page or a masculine feel, you can pick the colors to suit your purpose!  These Little Dreamer products are only around while supplies last, so grab them if you want them!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!