Saturday, August 12, 2017

Camping Life Layout with CTMH Jack

I am constantly finding beautiful layouts in my Close to My Heart Idea Books to recreate...and guess what?  That's exactly why we call them Idea Books!  SO many wonderful ideas inside!

The latest is on pg. 42 of the Seasonal Expressions that retires this month.  It uses the awesome Camping Life My Acrylix stamp set and Jack Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit.  I have TONS of pics that coordinate with the theme, so I got right to work!


The tree patterned paper is great for outdoor activity pics!  I just love that this kit comes with all the embellishments you need to create MANY pages with your own twist along with the three pre-designed layouts!  I did add the Red Enamel Gems to my layout.

How cute is that Thick Twine attached with the Mini Stapler?

These crafty toys are only around while supplies last this month, so grab them if you need them!  ;)

Have you ever re-created a layout you found in one of the Close to My Heart Idea Books?  :)

How adorable is this new Stamp of the Month for August???
There are some amazing deals released every Tuesday this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!