Monday, July 10, 2017

More Fundamental Frame Fun!

I might have mentioned how I adore the CTMH Fundamentals line of patterned papers from Close to My Heart...because I use them for everything!

I recently used another pattern to frame a photo--you can see my first one HERE.  This time I chose a favorite from the Uptown Fundamentals.


Oh how I ADORE this photo!!!  It is my all time favorite from November 2, 2016 when my Cubbies won the World Series!!!  I cannot get enough of this one.  The words on the pattern paper go perfectly with how I feel about the entire 2016 baseball season...enjoy...play...love...fun...joy...be happy!


Here it is hanging on my entryway gallery wall!



I can't wait to frame some more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!