Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me = A Gift for YOU!

I have a quick update to show you!  Remember that JAWSOME card I made for Mojo Monday? I actually updated it to better suit my occasion, lol, take a look...


How cute is he in that cap?!?  I just quickly stamped and colored in the hat from the Lawn Fawn Hat's Off To You set!  And I literally did this moments before leaving for the party, lol.

I also took a pic of the inside!  YAY!  I used the Happy for You Acrylix from Close to My Heart.

Sooooo did I mention that June is my birthday month?  IT IS!!!

To celebrate my birthday with you I want to give my customers the gifts!  Everyone who places an order joined to Amie's Birthday Month Bonus link on my website will be receiving a special surprise gift in the mail (or in person) from ME!

It's really easy to join your order to a "party" called a gathering on the Close to My Heart website--just click on "Join!"  It shows up on the main page...

 After you join, it changes to say, "Leave."


Thanks so much for coming in to see me today!  Head on over to my CTMH website HERE if you would like to get your hands on some SUPER crafty supplies, and have a great weekend!  :)

Only in June!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!