Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Live Beautifully Layout 5!

Oh. My. Word.

This is my 1000th blog post!!!  Are you kidding me?!?  It seems like yesterday that I got hooked on Cricut and started down a path of adhesives and papers and bling!  Wow, I cannot believe it...thanks so much for sticking around with me!  :)

What a most wonderful layout to share for this special post.  I love how things just come together like this moment.  I could not have planned it better.  This layout is what my scrapbooking is all about.  Beautiful memories.  Keeping them alive with the art of scrapping...


This was our very last beach trip with Grandma.  I will treasure this selfie always, and these pages capture the feeling so well!


The warmth from the gold foil is just the perfect touch again...


Just 7 more days to get your hands on these easy peasy Live Beautifully pages for your own scrapbooks!  They go together in no time at all.  You can even pick up a paper packet to match them for the rest of your pics, too--I have lots more pages to go with those!  ;)

Thanks so much for reading my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!