Wednesday, September 28, 2016

One Pumpkin, Two Ways!


I haven't had too much time to get crafty lately, but I did manage to sneak in some playtime with the Close to My Heart Blessed Beyond Measure September Stamp of the Month.

Here are two ways to make a rich golden pumpkin for your autumn crafts!

The first way is to cut the shapes out using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart that coordinates with the stamp set.  I cut the two shapes in Goldrush and White Daisy.  Then I used Fern and Goldrush inks to add a bit of color with my daubers.



The second way is to stamp the pumpking image using some "rock and roll!"  This time I stamped the entire pumpkin in NEW Tangerine ink...then rolled the outside edges in Goldrush.  Finally, I went back to use the dauber to add a bit more layers of ink.  I adore how easy this is to do!


Just a few more days to grab this beautiful autumn-themed My Acrylix Stamp of the Month in September!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!