Thursday, September 15, 2016

CTMH Perpetual Calendar: July, August, and September!

Hmmmmm, I was browsing my picture folder tonight to see what I have left to post and realized I never shared my Close to My Heart Perpetual Calendar pages for July, August, OR September!  Sorry about that!  A lot of what I used is retired product, but you can still use the general idea if it inspires you!  Plus, I have a feeling I am not the only one who still has a few older CTMH products sitting around...lol.

July is a combination of old chevron embellies, part of an overlay cut from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, and a beautiful Picture My Life Card.  The Brave Enamel Shapes  and Sparkle Chevron Shapes are available on clearance now!

This particular month of the year I happened to receive one of the best gifts ever!  One of my sisters!  :)

August turned out to be pretty simple and fabulous!  I used an old stamp of the month (June 2015, Ice Cream Dream) along with black glitter paper!

I adore the simple chalkboard look!  And I sort of fell head over heals for the whole "hashtag" thing too, lol!
 September is another easy-peasy design using one of the CTMH Picture My Life cards, some retired (waaaaaaaah!) teal shimmer trim, and a CUTE little retired Chalk It Up puffy sticker.
Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller...........classic!
Thanks for popping in to read my blog today!  Hope you were able to get some good ideas for your own perpetual calendar!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!