Monday, October 13, 2014

Post-It Note Matchbook Treats with Halloween Greetings

Happy Columbus Day Even If THAT Didn't Really Happen The Way We Learned It As Kids!  Really, what is there left to say about it?  Debacle.  Seriously, though, I will take it since it means one less day to pry my kids out of bed for school!  ;)  Now, on to the real reason for October...mammograms and Halloween!  ;)

I will let you ponder that one a bit while you check out my latest creation using my fantastic Close to My Heart My Acrylix stamps...this time, I used the adorable Halloween Greetings.


These Matchbook holders are just perfect for the 3x3 Post-It Notes.  I started with a 3 1/8 x 10 1/8 inch piece of CS.  Next, I scored at 3 5/8 and 4 1/8 from one end and at 1 5/8 from the other end using my Close to My Heart Score Board.



Fold all the score lines in the same direction, and staple in about 3/8 of an inch from bottom score.  I will update this post with the sizes when I get down to my craft cave tomorrow...not much time at the moment, so I just want to get this one posted.


I just love that saying!  "If the broom fits...ride it!"  

I added an 11.5 inch length of the Black Striped Twill Ribbon and/or Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon to cover the mini staples I added at the bottom.  I added a bit of detail to this one with my Scallop Border Punch before stapling.  :)


These will be available for purchase at my upcoming craft show!  :)  I will show you more later this week.  Come back soon! 

Be sure to add these both to your order when prompted!  Check it out on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!