Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hello, Tag (You're It!) Tuesday!

I just have a super-quick tag to show you today that I whipped up for a baby gift...that I still have to deliver!  Oooops!


I recently picked up this awesome cork sheet stack from DCWV, so I wanted to use it for a nice, large tag.  I used the MCT stitched tag die and mounted it on the Into the Woods LF paper...it was super-easy to trim it out.

I love this scripty "hello" die from Lawn Fawn, and I paired it up with a wonderful new globe image found on the Close to My Heart My Acrylix, Here We Go that debuted in August.  I cut a 1.75 inch circle with my new Cricut Explore and stamped it in CTMH Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink. 


Together, I think these make a fitting sentiment to welcome a new baby to the world!  :)

If you enjoy tag-making like I do, be sure to check out this GREAT new Stamp of the Month for October on my website!



The Chevron Ribbon has completely run out with the October Ribbon Revelry special!  Don't worry, though, you will still receive a FREE ribbon or trim with a qualifying purchase.  In fact, hat Slate Diagonal Ribbon I used to attach my tag just might be your freebie!  I love a good mystery!  Just be sure to add the freebie to your cart when prompted!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Cute tag...LOVE the "hello"...I need to get me more dies (I hear SU has some pretty tiny delicate sentiment ones!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!