Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Goodies with Close to My Heart

If you are still making last minute goodies for your own Halloween parties, here are a couple of ideas from the designers who bring us all those fantastic creations in the Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book! 

Bag toppers are always a hit to dress up cellophane...


And who can resist these adorable pencil toppers?  These work well in those classrooms that ban candy and food treats.  I am awful fond of their choice of sparkly pencils.  ;)


Here are the CTMH products used in the above projects:

Cricut Artiste Collection
Scaredy Cat Paper Packet and Assortment
Halloween Greetings My Acrylix Stamps
Frightfully Fun My Acrylix Stamps
Trick or Treat Sweets My Acrylix Stamps
ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!