Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday from the Heart

Oh my goodness, time for a throwback!  Let's go back to the Close to My Heart 2014 Convention, shall we?  ;)


Our amazing leader, Jeanette Lynton, gave each consultant this heartfelt stamp on the last day of activities.  I really wanted to use it on a special project, so made a motivational framed piece of art...from the heart!


I stamped the sentiment in Gypsy Exclusive Ink to go with the new ShinHan Touch Twin Marker colors that I wanted to use on the beautiful flowers.  These amazing alcohol ink markers will be available in the new Annual Inspirations Book beginning in August! 


I am so amazed at how well they coordinate with our color palette!   Can you spot three of the NEW colors that will be introduced in the Close to My Heart family?

Speaking of throwbacks and family, here I am at convention the very first night meeting my AMAZING upline, Mandy Leahy!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Your framed piece looks fabulous! The flowers are great and the sentiment is just perfect in the little square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame!!! I cannot believe I left convention before getting that stamp. I love it! I am going to email corp to see if I can get mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!