Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Box Card for Operation Write Home Card Workshop

Not too long ago, a friend of mine convinced me that I could make this...and she was right!

Box cards intimidated me until I finally gave in and tried one.

THIS particular card will be heading to our troops stationed around the globe as an ANY HERO card for Operation Write Home.  I will be teaching you how to make them at my second annual Operation Write Home Card Workshop. 


I used last month's Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart and another older set that is retired called Home of the Brave.


You won't want to miss it!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for your lovely comment on my blog for the Anniversary card I made. This is the first time I have come across your blog and I am mightily impressed!! This box card in particular is breathtaking and what an amazing gesture for our troops. Can't wait to have a look and see more of your work xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Laura, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for starting my day off with such kind words! The box card was extremely fun to make for such well deserving recipients. :) Your card really does deserve the win this week--it is beautiful and creative! Amie :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!