Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Card Creations with Black Tulle

I recently posted about my Five Fave Close to My Heart Embellishments, and Black Tulle Ribbon was number four.  If you missed it, HERE is my original post. As I was typing up that post and looking for pics, I realized that I had made several cards a while ago with it that I simply had not had a chance to post!  Here they are at long last!


I have really been wanting to play more with our gorgeous Monogram Stamps.  Here is one of the first cards I made with it.  The Black Tulle is wrapped around the card and gathered underneath the Monogram with a short piece of floss.  The cuts on all my cards were all made by my Cricut E2 with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I apologize, but I did not take note of them at the time.

I used the medallion stamp in B1400 Beautiful Friendship for this one on the right.  Then I colored it in with my new Alcohol Ink Markers Hollyhock, Smoothie, and Creme Brulee.  The center is accented with a Sparkle, of course!  :)


For the following card, I used the negative cut of the first card!  I do my best not to waste any Cricut cuts, that is for sure!  :)


Finally, I pulled out the fabulous D1525 Casual Expressions.  I love the elegant feel of this one. 


I hope my cards have given you some useful inspiration for using the Close to My Heart Black Tulle Ribbon!  Happy crafting!  :)

2 comments:

  1. All are lovely and show the versatility of that black tulle. It actually packs down quite flat, so ok for mailing. My fave of your bunch above is the medallion coloured with the alcohol markers. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does! I should have mentioned that because it is one of the reasons I love it! Thanks so much Caroline--the medallion is my favorite too! I love the way it pops with the white edge. :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!