Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Good to Be Home!

I'm back!  It was a chilly week-long spring break in the sunny state of Florida, but it was still warmer than the midwest, so I'll take it!  ;)  I am actually surprised at how much I missed my crafting.  It was on my mind quite a bit, and I was even able to get some sketches made on my leisurely afternoons when it was too cool for the beach.  Here I am on our last day, finally on the beach...


The sun felt fantastic! 

During my brainstorming sessions, I finished up the second layout for the Scraptacular Memories Workshop and laid out all the cards for the Create a Card Workshop!  Now to make them into reality so I can post up pics--you are going to love them!  :)

I am working on playing catch-up on all your fabulous comments from when I was gone, so bear with me!  I hope you enjoyed your Easter celebrations yesterday, and wish you sunshine wherever you are this week!  :)

It is April 1st, so I have a little bit of business to tidy up with you...and this is not a joke, I promise!  ;)

This month, when you join my team--Been There, Blinged That, not only will you have oceans of fun (see what I did there?) creating and learning new techniques, but you will also receive FOUR FREE STAMP sets--the April, May, June, and July Stamps of the Month!!!  That is a $71.80 retail value!!!  Here they are:


Click HERE to read more and see the amazing starter kits available to jump-start your Close to My Heart business or hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!