Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Five Faves #3: Don't Make Me Choose!

I am soooooo torn with this one!  I suppose since it is my blog series, I make the rules, though.

WHEW!  ;)  

So, with that decision, my #3 Five Fave CTMH Embellies are Sparkles AND Opaques.  Hee, hee.  I just could not decide which would come first!  OK, you know I would have had to go with Sparkles first, but I love them both for bringing life to any project.

Take this fab little card for example...


You might not be able to see much in the picture above except that AMAZING Avonlea paper.  No worries, here is another shot...see all the little bling on the wreath?  Totally drool-worthy in my opinion.   Together, the sparkles and opaques are a stunning duo!  :)


One more?  OK!  {swoon}



These tiny bits of bling come in four sizes in each of the following assortments, and take a look at all the colors available!  :)  Um, you have a little bit of drool on your chin...

Sparkles Pink, Red. and Purple Assortment

 Sparkles Blue and Green Assortment
 Sparkles Clear Assortment
 Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortment
 Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment
 Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
 Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
 Opaques Liquorice Adhesive Gems

4 comments:

  1. Amie, I love the sparkle.. that you create with these bitty bits.. love all the colors they are offered in and so glad I stopped by your blog today! Have a blessed day! Thanks for inspiring me! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again! ;) You are so sweet! That makes two of us glad, lol. Thank you, Kathi.

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUS card! And...I think they deserve to be represented at the same time...they are both little, both round (most of them), both colorful and both FABULOUS on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, you are fabulous! Thanks for agreeing with me, lol! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!