Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Five Fave Tools Close to My Heart Tools #5! :)

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for a new Fave Five, although I am not sure how quickly I will get these out, lol.  I am going to be sharing my Five Fave Close to My Heart tools!  Let's count down backwards from #5...er, well and #6.  ;)

This one is a new tool to me, and I LOVE it!!!  You know all that "yuck" that accumulates on your Versamat?  Well, this strange looking Rub and Remove Eraser Z1207 from Close to My Heart will take it RIGHT OFF!!!  It is true!
Take a look at my little video I made when I got it--I was super-excited to see how it worked and it is now my #6 Fave CTMH Tool.  ;)


If you don't have a Versamat, you NEED this bad boy!  I love it, and it is my #5 Fave Tool from CTMH.

I use it for lining up papers on layouts, cards, you name it.  The reverse side is the perfect soft surface for stamping, too.  I like the larger surface to work with instead of only having the 6 x 6 insert from the My Acrylix stamps.  I would have to say that I use this mat every time I craft!  Thanks for watching.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love my Versa mat too, I do not have this Eraser, will be ordering it next, thanks for the tip.
    cathyplus5.lblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of these!!! Always on my table :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yep, and funny thing is they never need dusting! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!